Sunday, April 26, 2009

Colorado Software Summit 2009 Preliminary Agenda Posted

The Preliminary Agenda for Colorado Software Summit 2009 has been posted. I am excited to announce that I will be speaking for my second time at this fabulous software development conference. My topics are "Applied JRuby" and "RESTful Java."

I'm also excited to preview the abstracts of some of the other presentations that I definitely plan to attend during this conference. These include Scala - The Java Path to Functional Programming, Advanced Relational Persistence, JSR 223 - The Java Scripting Engine, A Cornucopia of JVM Languages on the Google App Engine, con(Currency) in the Java World, at least one of the Cloud Computing presentations, and, of course, the always insightful keynote presentations. It also sounds like more presentations will be added to the agenda in the near future.

It is going to be a lot of work preparing these two presentations and then giving each of the 90-minute presentations three times each during the week, but I am really looking forward to another outstanding week at the Colorado Software Summit in gorgeous Keystone, Colorado.

No comments: