Friday, November 9, 2007

RMOUG Training Days 2008 Presentations Scheduled

The two presentations that I am going to be the primary presenter on at Rocky Mountain Oracle User Group (RMOUG) Training Days 2008 have been tentatively scheduled for the following dates/times:

Excel with Apache POI and Oracle Database
13 February 2008, 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm

Introduction to XQuery: A Multipurpose XML Tool
14 February 2008, 8:30 am to 9:30 am

I am a co-author on another accepted abstract at this conference. My colleague Bill Jackson will be presenting "Chasing Schrödinger's Cat: How to Use Database Synchronization to Understand Enterprise Concurrency." I will be contributing to this, but Bill has significantly more experience in this area and I look forward to seeing what he prepares and presents.

No comments: